Information We Collect
We collect the following information, including:
– Personal Information You Share With Us: “Personal Information” is information that can personally identify you, such as your name, email address, physical address and telephone number. We maintain one or more databases to store your Personal Information and may retain it as reasonably required to serve you and operate the Site. Personal Information to us is your choice. If you choose not to provide us with certain Personal Information, you may not be able to take advantage of certain features of the Site; and
– Information We Collect Automatically: When you visit the Site, we may automatically collect identifier and other technical information, such as your browser information, operating system information, device information, TCP-IP address and the date, time, length of stay and specific pages accessed during your visits to the Service (“Online Information”).
Registering for the Service
If you register to use the Site, we may collect your Personal Information including your name, email address, physical address and telephone number.
You may also register to the Site using another service, such as Facebook and Google. If you create your Jellyspace Account by connecting through another service, you are authorizing us to use public information from that connected account to help complete your Account. Please remember that the manner in which the service uses, stores, and discloses your information is governed solely by the policies of such service. We recommend that you review the terms and policies of that service, including its privacy and data gathering practices. Jellyspace shall have no liability or responsibility for the privacy practices or other actions of any third party service provider or any other third-party site or service that may be enabled within the Service.
You may review, update, or modify your account information, including profile and contact information, at any time by logging in to your Jellyspace Account.
Online Identification Tools
Like many website providers, we use your IP address to help diagnose problems with our server and provide a better web experience. Your IP address is used to help identify you and your shopping cart and gather Online Information.
Third Party Features
How Your Personal Information is Used, Processed, and Disclosed
– send information to customers about orders,
– fulfill your orders,
– process and collect your payments,
– administer “Jellyspace Rewards” and other customer loyalty programs,
– send you promotional marketing material about Jellyspace’s company and partners,
– produce content for our activity feed feature,
– customize, analyze, adjust and improve the Service to better meet your needs,
– execute a sweepstakes, contest or other promotion,
– enforce Jellyspace’s agreements with you,
– prevent fraud and other prohibited or illegal activities, and
– comply with potential requests of law enforcement or data protection agencies.
When possible, Online Information may be combined and/or linked to other Personal Information that you provided to us, in accordance with the purposes specified above.
We may use your deidentified Personal Information and Online Information to prepare anonymized, aggregated data about our users (“Anonymized Data”). We may provide third parties with Anonymized Data in describing the Service to prospective partners, advertisers and other third parties, and for all other lawful purposes. As communicated to third parties, the Anonymized Data does not include any information permitting the recipient to identify, locate or contact you.
Third Party Service Providers
Jellyspace employs other companies and individuals to perform functions on our behalf, such as fulfilling orders, delivering packages, sending postal mail and e-mail, serving ads on our behalf, providing search results and links, and processing credit card payments. These third-party service providers have access to Personal Information needed to perform their functions but may not use it for any other purpose.
Blogs and Testimonials
The Site also may from time to time offer publicly-accessible blogs or customer reviews. Any information you provide in these areas may be read, collected and used by others who access them. To request removal of your Personal Information from blogs or customer reviews, please contact us here. Please note that in some cases we may be unable to remove your Personal Information.
Modifying or Deleting Your Personal Information
If you would like to modify or delete your Personal Information, please send a request to us with clear instructions about what you would like to be modified or deleted. We will respond to your request promptly.
We have established appropriate physical, electronic and managerial safeguards to protect the information that we collect from or about our users to help ensure that information collected is secure. We also take reasonable steps to ensure that third parties who work with us to make the Site (including the software, applications and services provided on the Site) available to you agree to protect personal information that they must access in order to serve you and to honor your preferences about contacts you receive.
When you send or otherwise transmit your sensitive information (such as your credit card number) to or though the Sites, your sensitive information is encrypted and protected with SSL, the current industry-standard encryption protocol. When you are on an SSL-protected page, a picture of a closed lock appears at the bottom or top of some web browsers. Another way to tell if you are on a secure page is to check the URL or address of the page. (Look in the address box or right-click on the page and select “Properties”.) These secure SSL-encrypted pages have URLs that start with “https://” instead of “http://”.
If you have any questions about security of the Site, please contact us here.